The first-ever World NTD Day will set the stage for a critical year of advocacy and commitment for the NTD community and beyond. While more resources and materials will become available in the coming weeks, here are three ways you can take action now:
If you believe that everyone deserves the chance to live a healthy, productive and dignified life, stand with us on 30 January and invite others to do the same.
- ORGANIZATIONS: Add your organization to the list of supporting partners here. By signing on, your organization is committing to celebrate World NTD Day on 30 January 2020; whether by joining or hosting an event, engaging on social media, or timing news or content to the Day. No financial commitment is necessary.
- INDIVIDUALS: Sign up to receive updates and more opportunities to get involved here.
SPREAD THE WORD
Use the messages and graphics below to help us share the announcement far and wide and make sure partners mark their calendars for the first-ever World NTD Day.
It’s finally happening! The first-ever World NTD Day on 30 January 2020 will kick off a defining year in the fight to #BeatNTDs. We can’t wait to be a part of it. Sign up & learn more: WorldNTDday.org
Mark your calendars: 30 January 2020 will be the first-ever World Neglected Tropical Diseases Day! We’re so proud to stand with global partners to ensure these diseases get the attention & investment they deserve. Sign up & learn more: WorldNTDday.org
It’s not too early to start planning for 30 January!
- Bring partners together: World NTD Day is a perfect opportunity to strengthen bridges and channel our collective voice by hosting an event in-person or online. What makes the NTD community unique is not only the diverse number of important diseases represented; but also the strong partnerships formed across industry, civil society, government and more.
- Add your perspective: Whether by spotlighting a lived experience, writing an opinion piece or sharing content on social media, now is the time to add your voice to the conversation and share why you’re working to #BeatNTDs. Every person affected by NTDs and every organization working to end them has a unique perspective to share.
- Time your announcements to 30 January: Is your organization making an announcement on NTDs in early 2020? Announce it on World NTD Day and let us know about it by emailing email@example.com.
Thank you for your support and stay tuned for more information!